They're up on MarathonFoto.com. That was fast! Here's the link if you want to take a look.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ok you suck because your pics are great. somehow at 112lbs I managed to look like I have thunder thighs. Love the skirt too! never really liked them before but now that I've seen a bunch they're growing on me.
congrats on the great time. you're an inspiration as a runner and a christian.
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." Galations 6:4-5
Injury Prevention Routine courtesy of Alyssa Towers.
3 comments:
ok you suck because your pics are great. somehow at 112lbs I managed to look like I have thunder thighs. Love the skirt too! never really liked them before but now that I've seen a bunch they're growing on me.
congrats on the great time. you're an inspiration as a runner and a christian.
You are a stud! :-) Lee and I both think so!
love that you're rocking the running skirt! i wore mine too but had so much stuff in the pockets that i had to cinch the waist with safety pins :]
Post a Comment