Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5K Photos are so unflattering

Here are some pics of me at the end of the Zippy 5K. I also watched the race video of the finish line and it looked like 90% of the runners had a tough race. Glad I wasn't alone. Not sure what was happening with my hands or my face in the last photo. Haha, nice.




6 comments:

Devon said...

I hate race photography. I was just looking at my Boston proofs and hate every single one of them. They are uber unflattering and I look like a linebacker! Not good not good.

You look good though, just have a I ran hard look on your face! :)

Girl In Motion said...

You look great! As great as a person giving it their all on a 5K course is likely to look. :-) It's impossible to look pretty when your guts are spattered behind you. Love the photos, thanks for posting!

Mir said...

Drying out your nails? Reverse jazz hands? Hmm...the possibilities are endless. Hehe! Your "bad" photos are still better than most of my "good" photos!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

LOL ur hands were trying to slow u down at the end :-) ... Great pics GB u ran hard !!

Rick Gaston said...

You were like "I'm over this, done, done, done!".

Progman2000 said...

I see you're sporting the Phiten - I think it's cool despite what those RWOL knuckleheads say!