Running is a good thing. Try it, you'll like it!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice

I tell ya', I was never a fan of Joan Rivers and was a huge fan of Annie Duke until I watched this season of Celebrity Apprentice. And wouldn't you know... as Michael Scott of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company said a couple of episodes ago, "How the turn tables."

Seriously though, I became a fan of Joan Rivers early in the season. She's a little kooky, but I can identify with that! It's one thing to play a good game but it's quite another to play a good game and back it up with heart and feelings. To me, Joan was clearly the underdog but she never gave up. Joan made the game more than just about winning, but it was certainly sweet to see her win!!! And good for her charity, God's Love We Deliver.



2 comments:

209Mike said...

Hey GB - I'm right there with you on this one. I never really liked Apprentice until this season and I felt the same way about Joan Rivers and Annie Duke. Those tables have turned. AD = the devil.

Girl In Motion said...

Too funny, I always liked Joan Rivers, but now I can't stand her or her devil spawn of a daughter.