I got to go shopping today and buy a couple of new outfits for myself and the kids. My husband was sweet and met me at the mall on the way home from work. He helped me out with the baby while I tried on a boat load of clothes.
Got home and we put the baby down for his nap at about 12:30, then I headed out for an easy 4 miler. Not as hot and humid as yesterday so that was good. I ran into a friend from my kid's school and chatted for about 15 minutes, which was a nice break in the run.
When I got home I immediately did CrossFit's "Angie" but only 50 reps of each instead of the prescribed 100. I didn't want to get too crazy with only 12 days to Boston.
My modified "Angie" was like this:
50 pull-ups (both jumping and assisted by my hubby)
50 push-ups (25 regular, 25 w/ knees touching)
50 sit-ups
50 air squats (really contracted the glutes on these)
Good stuff!
I am so happy to be running LIGHT workouts. Oh if you only knew!
TOTAL MILES: 4
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks for your comments today. It really helped put 2 & 2 together. I have felt a little bonkers lately! I didn't think tapering could do that to a person...geez.
Thanks again...
Post a Comment