“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
- Marianne Williamson
I think it's easier SAID than DONE. I guess it's something I need to work on.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago


7 comments:
I agree very nicely said!! make me want to rethink things!!
Hey GB!!
I love this!! I printed a copy of it to put at my desk at work, to remind me to work on it myself!
Have a Great Week!
G
All I can say is "AMEN!"
I do need to work on that myself!!!
I have had my battles in the past of success, self sabotage myself in the business world... even sometimes with my workouts if I get in too much of a grove OR feel to GOOOD I may eat some junk or not train as hard the next week to slow me down....and have been working on getting over that fear.
Good post GB ...thanks for sharing
Thanks for posting that--that's a great quote!
Thanks for the quote. We'll miss you at RW. Don't stay gone too long.
Kirk (gettin older)
That is my absolute favorite quote. I love Marianne Williamson and listen to her podcast lectures constantly. It's made a huge difference in my life.
Life is good!
Post a Comment